Practical Theory - The Origin
The Scholars in CyberEnglish
ToDaY's MeNu - Ted

Friday, December 28, 2012

Enjoying NYC


I've been spending the week in NYC. Yesterday I went to three movies on a rainy, windy, cold, ugly day in NYC. I first saw Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away 3D which was fabulous.  The 3D made the movie so magical. The next movie I saw was Hyde Park on Hudson which was wonderful. Murray was tremendous. The story was enchanting. I love these kinds of movies about behind the scenes in politics. The third and last movie I saw was Django Unchained. This is Tarantino at his best. The story is heroic, the music is toe tapping, and the audience loved it. Spike see the movie before you open your trap.


Today I spent the day with my granddaughters at the Museum of Natural History.










After bidding adieu to my beautiful granddaughters, I walked to Central Park and down to Strawberry Fields to pay homage to John Lennon.


I continued my stroll through Central Park to Columbus Circle and made my way to Hibernia for dinner and an evening with old friends and good drink.

No comments: